What the...

I'm so glad that Dexter (our dog) doesn't bark...well he only barks for two reasons for a treat when asked and when he's playing. He never barks when people come to the door or when he hears a strange noise, which we love. However, our neighbor has 2 dogs and both of them bark all the time. These two dogs are very good friends of Dexter's...their names are Kirby (the girl) and Toby (the boy). Dan even made a little gate that stays open so Dexter can go over to their backyard when ever he wants and usually Toby comes over to our house too. 

So, I'm just here playing on my new laptop (like almost every night since I got it) sitting on the couch (which is where you sit when you have a laptop, right?) with the back door open so Dexter can go in and out. When all of a sudden Toby is in our kitchen barking his head off...both Dexter and I jump and look at him. He scared me so bad that I even had that tingly feeling afterward. 

Thank you Dexter for being a non-barker!