Friday night...girls night!

To start off the night we had the best pizza ever, Dewey's, followed by Sex and the City drinks to celebrate the fabulous event, opening night of the Sex and the City movie! Of course my cocktail was a virgin drink but it was still fun to drink it in a martini glass...ha!)

The Cravatta's were in town from AZ. I finally got to meet Carrie and Chad's baby girl, Rylann and she's a doll! She's the sweetest, snuggest, friendliest baby girl...they are some lucky parents!

At the movie theater it was like nothing i have ever seen before...I've ever seen so many women in one place before (Carrie said she has seen more but at a bridal expo). And a lot of these girls were dressed to the nines...complete with a LBD (Little Black Dress) and bright red or pink heels. *Remember though girls we are at a MOVIE, it's dark and you sit for more than 2 hours...I'm all about comfort!

The movie was an emotional roller coaster...I laughed, I cried, I got mad! All in all it was a great movie and great to see my SATC girls with my STL girls (+ one AZ girl, Carrie)!