Summer traveling

The last 3 weekends in July I've spent at a lake. For the 4th of July weekend we went up to Derek's parents beautiful lake house on Wonder Lake, near Chicago. The next weekend I went to Lake of the Ozarks for Liz's Bachlorette Party. And then last weekend we went up to Pentwater, Michigan for the wedding of a fellow SIUC swimmer. I can't believe it is almost August, doing all of this traveling is making the summer fly by...Christmas will be here before long! Now that Dan and I have some weekends here at home...it's time to start on the baby's room! Here are some pictures from our weekends at the lakes!


On the boat on Wonder Lake




The SIUC Swimming Alumni group (Derek, Heather, Liz, Adam, Jenny, Matt, me and Dan) at Bryant's wedding in Pentwater.





Dan and I at the wedding reception.

Check out Dan's blog for more photos from our weekends at the lakes!