And just like almost every wedding we go to its a SIUC swimming reunion because we all live in different states but these wonderful occasions bring us together. The weekend was so much fun, it was great to see everyone!
Here was our schedule:
Wed. night-
Dan and I picked up Ed and Carly, who flew in from CO.
Thursday-
Ate lunch at Lester's (a must when visiting STL)
Derek and Heather arrive from Chicago
Bachelor party for the boys in Soluard
Get together at Liz's house for the girls
Friday-
Wedding rehearsal at church
Rehearsal dinner at Busch Stadium
The group in front of the church for rehearsal.
(me, Carly, Ed, Dan, Heather and Derek)
(me, Carly, Ed, Dan, Heather and Derek)
Dan and I on the field at Busch Stadium.(We got a tour of the field, dugout and home plate...couldn't go on the grass)
Saturday-Wedding Day!
My dates for the weekend, since all of our guys were in the wedding(Heather, me and Carly...oh and Claire too!)
Sunday-
Breakfast at Uncle Bill's
Everyone heads home
For the rest of the weekend Dan and I just laid around and watched TV. I managed to take about 3 naps in a day in half...good thing we had Monday off, I needed it.








