It was a house full of girls this weekend and Dan held his own just fine. The Homme girls traveled from Oklahoma to St. Louis for my baby shower. It was great catching up with my aunt, cousins and grandma! My mom and sister made the trip too all the way from Indy and Illinois! I have the best family, they traveled many miles to be with me to celebrate this special occasion. With a weekend filled with baking, sidewalk chalk drawing, a visit to the Magic House and a baby shower...everyone was tired but I think everyone had fun.
We started the weekend off with some monkey bread and it turned out great...it was delicious!


Friday afternoon we went to the Magic House...it was the coolest place! Here are the girls with the robots that they made out of Legos.

Kendra's robot

Katelyn's robot
Saturday afternoon was my first baby shower. It was so fabulous! The hostesses with the mostess did a great job...thanks Kelly & Liz! Claire and I are so lucky to have you girls! Here is some photos of the party...

(click on image for a larger view)