Could he be any cuter?

Here is one of my favorite baby picture of Dan...he's so cute! From what I saw on the 3D ultrasound pictures...I think she has his nose and mouth!


So today is the due date...I woke up this morning feeling the same as every other day but maybe she likes surprises so while Dan and I are walking around the mall today maybe water will break. It's weird usually any other time I wouldn't want something like that to happen but at this point I almost wouldn't even care and probably just laugh it off.

Dexter is really loving the fact that Dan and I are here all day long, we just sleep, go on walks and eat...he knows we are on vacation but he will soon find out that his life is about to change...he's going to be a big brother! And I know he'll be a great one!