One month old!


Our baby is one month old...and she's getting so big! We had her one month check up today and here are her stats:

weight: 11 lbs - 95th percentile
length: 22.75 inches - 95th percentile

Last night Dan and I put in our predictions of how much we thought she weighed and we both guessed in the 10 lb range and boy were we wrong. And speaking of last night guess who slept for 7 straight hours...that's right she slept for 7 straight hours! I woke up around 4am to check on her because it had been so long since I heard her make any noise.

This has been a tough week for us girls because Dan went back to work on Monday and it took some getting used too. There have been some tears (on my end) and some fussiness (on her end) but today has been much better and hopefully will only get better everyday. We miss him so much and really realized how much we need him. So when he comes home from work there are three VERY excited people to see him here...me, Claire and Dexter!