Reduce, reuse, recycle...

Happy Earth Day! 
The Luna family has made some steps in becoming more eco-friendly these days. 

Reduce: And my newest purchase is my attempt to reduce my use of plastic water bottles...it's the REI CamelBak Better Bottle. I love it! I can just throw it in my work bag and it doesn't leak plus it has a very cool straw that makes it so easy to drink!

Reuse: I've been picking up the tote bags from Target, Whole Foods, etc. for groceries (I just have to remember not to forget them in the car). I have been trying to pick up less of the those plastic bags but we do reuse them for picking up after Dexies!

Recycle: We recycle and that's because our community makes it so easy! Sitting right outside of our kitchen is a large recycle bin that we are able to just throw in all of our recyclables. 

There are so many companies out there doing their part for our planet, check out what one of my favorite brand of chips is doing, Sun Chips.

What's your green effect?