For the past few days I've been a "stay at home mom" because our babysitter is on vacation so I took last friday, monday and tuesday off to stay home with baby Claire and I loved every minute of it! It was so nice being with her all day long and we kept busy so it made the time go by way too fast. I have to say that being a SAHM is harder than going to work at the office (in my opinion). At the office it's easier to just "go through the motions" but when I'm home with Claire my time and mind is fully invested into her 100%.
Dan is the babysitter for the rest of the week and I know he's going to enjoy the time with her as much as I did. I can't wait to get updates while I'm at work and hopefully I get some cute pictures sent my way too!