Today I did that only to find a post written one year ago today but explained my current week play by play...
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
All I want to do...
Is take a nap, drink a good cup of coffee, eat a yummy scone and finish my book.
Ok, so this is everyday that i would like to do this but I currently reading JW's new book
Being a single mom this week is kicking my butt and I'm only half way through it. Dan is gone (on business) until Saturday night and the day could not get here fast enough. The past few days have been interesting...on Monday I locked myself (and Claire) out of the house with a car full of groceries but thank goodness for my lovely neighbors who helped me out, whew. Claire has been pretty easy on me except for the waking up at 4 am so I have to rock her back to sleep so that I can shower and get ready for work.
Dan is also traveling...
And on Monday morning of this week Dexter went missing and my neighbor had to help me find him...we found him...thank god!
The little missy is also teething and keeps attacking my cheek. She lunged at me yesterday hitting her head on my mouth causing my lip to hit my braces (6 days until I get them off!) giving me a fat lip.
She's not teething but really likes to "jump" and when we were playing she "jumped" on me hitting me in the lip giving me a fat lip!
Work has been insane too...we are super busy because we have a big event coming up. I miss those days when I would just read blogs all day. *sigh*
Yep...super busy at work but it's like that every summer...
Ok seriously it's uncanny how much this is EXACTLY what is going on in my current life. Some things never change...