Look alike...

Here I am, in my cubical, working away and my husband is skiing down a mountain...as I type. While he's on vacation, I'm responsible for both my and Dan's duties at home. One of Dan's duties is to walk the dog in the morning... he does this everyday. During the colder months we have a "walk the dog" coat, it's a maroon parka with the words Southern Illinois on the back. And I'm pretty sure that all of our neighbors see Dan walking Dexter every morning wearing this coat. And this is how i know...

I was walking Dexter this morning, since Dan is gone, I bundled up and put on the "walk the dog" coat with the hood up and as I'm walking down the street back towards our house I hear our neighbor say, "Hi Dan". And before I had time to realize what he had said I turned around and he is was already in his car driving away. So I guess it is true what they say... that when you are with a person long enough you do start to look alike.



For the record I would just like to say that it is my coat so Dan, I guess, would look like me!