a few random thoughts...

Yay for end of the season sales! One of the advantages for going somewhere tropical at the end of the season is getting in on all the great sales! I just scored a $200 Betsey Johnson swimming suit for $20 at Dillards! It's a sassy suit and what better place to wear it than in Hawaii! Ahhh...Dan and I will be on our way to this tropical pradise in a month! I will definitly miss my baby, who will not be making the trip, but this is much needed for both Dan and I.

And speaking of my baby...here's a cute story:
I was driving Claire to daycare this morning and The Shins came on the radio so I turned it up, now usually if music is playing Claire talks all loud and doesn't really listen but during this song she was quiet so I look back there to find her looking out the window with a big grin on her face just moving her feet along to the music...she was totally enjoying the song! She's such a sweetie!